The guiding force of Dr. Bryan's professional life is to find ever more effective ways for her clients to overcome obstacles, resolve conflicts and meet challenges resourcefully for a more fulfilling and rewarding life.
Drawing on 20 years of clinical experience Dr. Bryan utilizes a range of proven skills and techniques, taking a strategic approach to fulfilling each clients individual needs, helping them to swiftly conquer personal anxieties, resolve relationship conflicts, handle career, relocation and separation stress, whilst fostering personal and professional growth.
An American trained doctoral level clinical psychologist, couples therapist, and hypnotherapist, Dr. Bryan is a member of the following associations:
- American Psychological Association
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- American Society of Clinical Hypnosis
- Hong Kong Psychological Society
In addition to the above, she sits on the following associations' Committees:
- Hong Kong Family Law Association
- The New Medico-Legal Society
- Hong Kong Collaborative Practice Group
- Royal Geographical Society
In September 2013, Dr. Bryan has also completed the HIMS (Human Intervention Motivation Study) training in Denver, Colorado.