Current Position: Partner, Crump & Co.
Years of Experience: 38
Years in Current Position: 31
- 1981-present: Crump & Co.
- 1975-81, Norton Rose Botterell & Roche
- 1973-75, Crossman Block & Keith
Devising strategies to resolve complex, often high profile cases on behalf of clients.
Hands-on involvement in case handling and practice management.
Areas of Practice:
Aviation; Shipping; Transport; Insurance; Claims and Recoveries; Carriage of Passengers and Goods; Casualty Investigation; Personal Injury; Pleasure Craft; Risk Management; Litigation; Dispute Resolution.
Jurisdictions: Hong Kong; England & Wales
Published Works or Articles/Professional Positions:
- Hong Kong Correspondent, Lloyd's Maritime & Commercial Law Quarterly
- Hong Kong Correspondent, DMC's Shipping and Insurance Law Case Notes
- Member, Hong Kong Law Society Insurance Law Committee
Date of Birth: 5th November, 1949
Place of Birth: Kendal, Cumbria, England
Legal practice, Flying (PPL), Boating, Walking, Technical Diving (TDI Advanced Wreck Diver), Keeping Fit, Hong Kong, the English Lake District, Property Development Projects, Motorcycling